This is SO super cute, and easy to make! Recommended for ages 4 and above.
What you’ll need:
- 9″ paper plate
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Black and pink markers
- Glue stick
- White crepe paper streamers
- 12″ piece of white yarn
- Pattern (from Caboose.com)
How to make it:
- From, cut two large ovals from black paper and two small ovals from white paper.
- Use glue stick to attach the white ovals to the black ovals. Use a black marker to add pupils to the white ovals.
- Using cut two arms from white paper and the mouth from black paper.
- Glue the facial features to the front of the paper plate. Glue the arms to the back of the paper plate.
- Cut crepe paper into five strips, 24 inches long each. Glue crepe paper to the back of the paper plate so that they hang down from the bottom.
- Add cheeks with pink marker and eyebrows with the black marker.
- Fold yarn in half and tape the open ends to the back of the plate for the hanger.